The Charter below details the policy of Steller Hotels (hereinafter referred to as "Hotel" or "Hotels"), its restaurants and spas, operated by Au Coeur de Megève (hereinafter referred to as "CDM") with regard to the protection of personal data.
This Charter applies to all information, personal data provided by you, or collected during your stay in the Hotels or while browsing the www.coeurdemegeve.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Site").
Through the Site, Hotels and/or CDMs may collect personal data from anyone who sends a question to Hotels and/or CDM via the Site's contact links (telephone and email) or makes an online reservation for a stay in an establishment operated by CDM. Any personal information that you may be required to transmit to Hotels and/or CDM is subject to the provisions of Law No. 78-17 Informatique et Libertés of 6 January 1978 (amended) and to European regulations on the protection of personal data.
You have the right to access, rectify, delete, oppose the processing, limit the processing, limit the portability of the data concerning him/her, withdraw his/her consent to the processing of his/her data based on his/her consent at any time, file a complaint with a supervisory authority, as well as the right to decide the fate of his/her personal data after death, which he/she may exercise at any time by sending a letter to the following address: Coeur de Megève, 44 Rue Charles Feige, 74120, Megève, France or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The collection of personal data allows Hotels and/or CDM:
- to reply to messages you send to the Site via contact links (telephone and email) and to provide you with information about the Hotel's hotel and restaurant services;
- to allow you to book stays in the Hotels online or on site;
- to manage your stay in the Hotels;
- to offer you the best possible experience and to guarantee you the same personalized service, today and in the future, during your stays in the Hotels;
- manage subscriptions and unsubscriptions to the newsletter;
- after your prior agreement, to communicate to you information relating to the Hotels, their services, as well as commercial prospecting messages;
- to manage accounting and financial matters and potential litigation.
The data shall be kept for a period of time which shall not exceed the period necessary for the following purposes:
Customer data management:
- In an active database (immediately accessible): your data will be kept for the duration of the relationship and 5 years after its end.
Passport data will be kept for the duration of the stay.
- In the archive database (limited access): data may be stored 5 years after the expiry of the data storage period in the active database.
At your request and after your prior agreement, the passport data will be kept until the expiry of the validity date of the passport concerned.
Management of sensitive data:
Your data will be kept for the duration of your stay. With your consent and for your convenience, your data will be stored for 5 years after your last stay in a group hotel.
Payment management :
- In active database: your payment data will be kept for the duration of the transaction.
- In an archive database: at your request and after your prior agreement, the payment data (excluding cryptogram) will be kept until the expiry of the validity date of the payment card or other means of payment.
Financial and accounting management:
- In active database: the data will be kept until the end of the accounting year and the approval of the accounts. - In the archive database: the data will be stored 10 years after the expiry of the active database storage period.
Management of cookies and other tracking devices:
- Session cookies are stored for the duration of a session.
- Cookies and trackers subject to your consent are stored for 13 months from your consent.
- Cookies allowing the traceability of Internet users and IP addresses are kept for 13 months from the first visit.
Your data will be kept as long as your subscription is active.
Commercial prospecting :
Your data will be kept for 3 years after the last contact or without response after two successive requests.
The recipients of your personal data are in particular: Au Coeur de Megève, Hotels (the current list can be consulted on our website www.stellerhotels.com), Mews Systems, publisher of the Property Management System software allowing the management of bookings and customer files within hotels and publisher of the software allowing online bookings on our website.
And more generally:
- The hosting provider of the online booking site
- E-commerce transaction management service providers
- Financial institutions and online payment providers
Hotels and/or CDM only transmit your data to a third party when:
- You have given your prior consent to the Hotels and/or CDM to share its data with this third party;
- Hotels and/or CDM must share the data with this third party to provide the requested service or respond to your request;
- Hotels and/or CDM are required by any competent authority (in particular judicial or administrative) to provide them with the data in question.
All bookings will be stored on a dedicated CDM server hosted by Mews Systems in Europe.
The recipients of your data may be located abroad, including outside the European Economic Area. Any transfer of your data outside the European Economic Area is carried out subject to appropriate safeguards, including contractual safeguards, in accordance with applicable personal data protection regulations, and you may obtain a copy of the appropriate safeguards by sending a letter to the following address: Coeur de Megève, 44 Rue Charles Feige, 74120, Megève, France or to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Hotels and/or CDM have implemented technical and organisational security measures in accordance with the state of the art, in particular with regard to the security of their information system. Hotels and/or CDM have endeavoured to put in place all necessary measures to preserve the confidentiality and security of your processed personal data and prevent it from being altered, damaged, destroyed or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
A cookie is a text file that can be stored in a dedicated area on your device's hard drive (1) when you access an online service using your browser software. A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the device in which it is stored, during the period of validity or registration of the cookie.
(1) The Terminal refers to the physical equipment (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that you use to view or see a site, application, advertising content, etc.
When you connect to our Site, we may, subject to your choices, install various cookies in your Device that allow us to recognize your Device's browser during the validity period of the cookie in question.
The cookies we issue allow us to:
- to establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements composing our Site (sections and contents visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your Terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when you visit our Site, depending on the display or reading hardware and software that your Terminal contains;
- insofar as you have provided us with personal data concerning you, in particular your electronic contact details, when you register or access one of our services, to associate this data with navigation information relating to your Terminal in order to send you, for example, electronic prospecting likely to interest you personally;
- to store information relating to a form you have completed on our Site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information you have chosen on our Site (subscribed service, booking details, etc.);
- to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our Site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously provided to us;
- to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to reconnect to content or a service after a certain period of time.
You can choose at any time to express and modify your wishes regarding cookies by the means described below.
You can also configure your browser software so that cookies are stored in your Terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their origin. You can also configure your browser software so that you are offered the option of accepting or rejecting cookies from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be stored in your Terminal. For more information, see "How to make your choices, depending on the browser you use?"
(a) The Cookies Agreement
The registration of a cookie in your Terminal is essentially subject to your wishes, which may be expressed at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to it by its browser software.
If you have accepted the registration of cookies in your Terminal in your browser, the cookies embedded in the pages and content you have viewed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated area of your Terminal. They will be readable only by their transmitter.
(b) Refusal of Cookies
If you refuse to accept cookies in your Device, or delete cookies stored on your Device, you will no longer be able to use a number of features that are necessary to navigate through certain areas of our Site. This would be the case if you attempted to access our content or services that require you to be identified. This would also be the case if we or our service providers could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your Terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your Terminal appears to be connected to the Internet.
If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for Hotels and/or CDMs to record or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and that you have refused or deleted.
(c) How to make your choices, depending on the browser you use?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to find out how to change your cookie preferences.
On Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
On Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=fr_CA
On Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
On Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
With regard to advertising cookies, you can also connect to the Youronlinechoices site, offered by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
You will thus be able to find out which companies are registered on this platform and which offer you the possibility of refusing or accepting the cookies used by these companies to adapt the ads that may be displayed on your Terminal to your browsing information: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/. This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and provides a centralized interface for you to reject or accept cookies that may be used to adapt the ads that may be displayed on your Terminal to navigation. Please note that this procedure will not prevent advertisements from being displayed on the websites you visit. It will only block technologies that allow ads to be adapted to your interests.
If your Terminal is used by several people and when the same Terminal has several browsers, we cannot be sure that the services and advertisements intended for your Terminal correspond to your own use of this Terminal and not that of another user of this Terminal.
If necessary, sharing the use of your Terminal with others and configuring your browser settings for cookies is your free choice and responsibility. For more information on cookies and their use, you can consult the file of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-et-autrestraceurs.
Payments made by credit card will be made through a secure system that uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol so that the information transmitted is encrypted by software and no third party can access it during transport on the network.